Thursday, June 01, 2006

Instant Dietary Karma

Well, three days into my new diet and the library holds a BIG party to commemorate our being open for six months. Here is what I ate:

Mozzarella cubes
Slices of red pepper, zucchini and broccoli
Three chicken tenders
Here is just some of what I avoided:

Assorted crackers
Spinach dip
Cheese dip
French Onion dip
Club sandwiches
Cheddar Cheese Chex Mix (which is what I brought. That stings.)
Tortilla chips
Potato chips
Cupcakes
Sponge cake
Brownies (with and without nuts)
Several kinds of cheesecake
And a HUGE strawberry and vanilla cake topped with chocolate-covered strawberries about the size of friggin tennis balls.
I snagged one of the tennis balls, but I'm bringing it home for Mrs. Mosley. For all this, Fate should have me trip over Black Adder DVD set in the middle of the street tomorrow!

No comments: