Friday, March 18, 2005

The New Venue: Blogcritics.org

Well, I've gone and done it. I've signed up to a big old Blog society in order to get my reviews to a larger audience: Blogcritics.org. The text link is on the right hand side at the bottom (This will be changed to an actual button when I get around to doing it). The site covers a wide variety of material, including political essays, but I'm sticking with my strength in film reviews for the time being. I plan on posting all my future reviews both on Acrentropy and there, and also posting my older reviews on Blogcritics gradually throughout this year.

My first posting will be my review of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead", which I first posted on Acrentropy back in October. You can see it on Blogcritics here. Go have yourself a visit over to their site, and tell'em Alonzo sent ya.

No comments: