Sunday, June 15, 2008

Mmmm. Enjoying that PB&J, Dad?

I realize that this is an odd thing to post on Father's day, but it's a prime example of poor parenting that i can proudly attest does not resemble my own wonderful parents in any way.

I don't know if this ever actually happened or not, but I can guarantee you it's at this very moment being forwarded to the email addresses of obnoxious mothers and fathers who don't have enough gray matter to fashion an argument that makes any logical sense.

I only hope that when I become a father, I won't be using piss-poor analogies on my children who aren't developed enough yet to realize that it's total BS (Of course, I'm not enough of an idiot to think that a couple of swear words in a movie will scar my child for life).

Oh, and kids, if you do happen to have a parent who performs this little exercise on you, then treat that smug paragon of virtue to the Wonders of the Internet. ENJOY!

No comments: