Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Giancarlo Esposito Quote of the Month: July 2008

I'm off to Greenville, Mississippi tomorrow, folks, so I don't have a lot of time to be pithy about this month's quote. So I'll just throw the basics at you. SherryBaby: Maggie Gyllenhaal is a drugged up ex-con who can't get her act together and Giancarlo is her P.O. who's administering some tough love.

Parole Officer Hernandez: "Inpatient or Prison; Your choice. You know, I don't get you. You want to get clean. You don't want to do the work. You want your daughter, but you don't want to do the work. (sigh) I wish it could be some other way, but at this point you do not qualify for outpatient. Take the weekend. Say good-bye to your family. Report to me Monday morning at 8:00 am, and I will take you down. (heads towards the door) If I don't see you, I will issue a warrant for your arrest."

No comments: