Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I wonder if Besancon is nice this time of year?

As some of you might have already guessed, "Mosley" isn't my real last name. However, I did put in my actual surname in something called the World Names Profiler (via Neatorama). Here's the breakdown it gave me:


Some interesting stuff, here. I had originally thought my name to be more German, but there appears to be twice as many in Austria. And then when we get into specific regions, neither Germany or Austria is in the top but ten, but two regions from France are (Though Alsace is right on the German border).

And then there are the names. I can't say that any of these came up in baby name conversations with Mrs. Mosley, but now I'm going to have to seriously consider "Jas".



Just kidding, hon.

No comments: