Thursday, October 28, 2010

No offence, Zach, but I'm paying attention to Fiona.

Zach Galifianakis.

Zach Galifianakis. Zach Galifianakis. Zach Galifianakis.

Not to besmirch the man's talent, but I often think that many people simply just like saying his name over and over again (that is, those people who can pronounce his name).

Anyway, though I haven't seen The Hangover or any other of his films yet, I had been exposed to him twice before he suddenly became King of the Universe. The second time was through the "Live at the Purple Onion" trailers that appeared on my MST3K DVD's from the Shout! Factory.

The first time was way back to five years ago when I discovered a video for Fiona Apple's "Not About Love". The video was made in one day by Apple and her friends, which included Zach. So you get a great big helping of Zach poorly lip syncing, Zach running down the road with his belly hanging out and Zach striking poses while standing waist deep in water.

No comments: