Tuesday, November 30, 2010

We now rejoin this blog already in progress.

So much for NaNoWriMo.

One of these days I'll get it done, but it was not to be this year. I had even sworn off blogging for the month (and continued the hiatus even after the Novel writing had ceased). To be sure, I'll let you all know when that bestseller is written.

What happened instead in November? Well, among other things, I spent a mint on my car, saw the latest Harry Potter with the missus, bought a new laptop on Black Friday, and ended the month receiving the sad news of my one remaining uncle passing away. The month definitely had its ups and downs.

Tomorrow gives us the final Sam Jackson Quote for the year and the start of a brand new month (not to mention the holiday season). I'll be a busy little bunny, but I'll try and keep you folks updated and entertained (wherever both are possible at once).

No comments: