Thursday, August 26, 2004

Discworld and Lucasworld

It's weird how you sometimes look for simple, well presented information on the net and have such a hard time finding it. It took me about 20 to 30 minutes this morning to find a webpage with Discworld character profiles for my earlier post. And because the site is so well made, here's a second link, this time to the homepage.

Similarly, I came across this page earlier. It has a very simple breakdown and analysis of the changes made to the original Star Wars trilogy coming out on DVD next month. For me, the completely changed Jabba's place band and song is what pissed me off the most. But there's alot more to hate amongst what is listed, and the author who wrote it does a pretty good analysis.

This may be the last post until Saturday, so have fun with the links.

No comments: