Wednesday, August 04, 2004

How do YOU spell relief?

In the beginning, the ad above my blog searched for keywords in my posts and used those in ascertaining certain materials to sell. Thus, for the longest time, it was selling Marlon Brando posters (for the obituary I wrote up) and "Pride and Prejudice" stuff (for the "Pride and Prejudice" review, natch). These remained unchanged over weeks and weeks eventhough I had posted all sorts of different material since then. I was waiting for a different movie title to appear up there when it finally did change today...to salad dressing. Salad dressing and gas prevention.

That's what I get for talking so much about roughage.

So, in the interests of changing these subjects, may I present your Keyword Kavalcade!

Criterion Collection!
Mystery Science Theater 3000!
Ben Folds Five!
Denis Leary!
Terry Pratchett!
Law & Order!
Fiona Apple!
The West Wing!
Gore Vidal!
and, last but not least, LEGO, LEGO, LEGO, LEGO, LEGO!

Ah, I feel better now.

No comments: