Monday, October 03, 2005

"Hello, 911? There's a woman in a corset outside my house!"

I'm man enough to admit that when Mrs. Mosley first introduced me to the Pride and Prejudice miniseries, I was totally enthralled. This has pleased Mrs. Mosley to no end, and we have ended up watching the whole five hours at least ten times together. We watched it again last weekend, and I am currently listening to the audiobook version of it for the first time.

Bearing this in mind, I'll tell you that one of my first tasks at work this morning was opening boxes of new material for processing. I set aside six big boxes, all of which had labels that identified the contents as Non-Fiction Spanish. As is often the case with new materials, some ones that don't belong get packed in the wrong box. Of the six I opened, there was only one Fiction title: Orgullo Y Prejuicio by Jane Austen.

You know, I like you and all, Jane, but don't make me get a restraining order!

No comments: