Monday, October 31, 2005

Ocean's (Top) Eleven

Yes, I'm pretty confident in saying that Ocean's Eleven is one of my favorite all time films of the past ten years. Mrs. Mosley likes it too, and we've both watched it more times than we can count. This has ended up in us quoting from it all the time, so here's a list of our top eleven quotes (Some of these need some context to make sense, so do yourself a favor and go see the darn thing if you haven't already. You also have my recommendation to completely ignore Ocean's Twelve):
11. Reuben: You're Bobby Caldwell's kid. From Chicago. It's nice there, do you like it?
Linus: Yeah.
Reuben: That's wonderful. Get in the goddamn house.

10. Yen: Where the f&%k you been?

9. Rusty: Incan matrimonial headmasks.
Shane West: Is there a lot of money in that? Incan matrimonial
Danny: Headmasks. There's some.
Rusty: Don't let him fool you, there's boatloads. If you can move them. But you can't.

8. Reuben: Look, we all go way back and uh, I owe you from the thing with the guy in the place and I'll never forget it.

7. Saul: I've got a duplex now, wall-to-wall, goldfish. I'm seeing a nice lady who works the "Unmentionables" counter at Macy's.

6. Rusty: God, I'm bored!
Danny: You look bored.
Rusty: I am bored!

5. Basher: Oh, Leave it out!

4. Danny: You could ask him.
Rusty: Hey, I could ask him.

3. Frank: Ideally, we should all wear gloves when going to bed, but I found out that that creates a kind of an interference with my... social agenda, you know what I mean.

2. Danny: Ten oughta do it, don't you think? You think we need one more? You think we need one more. All right, we'll get one more.

1. Rusty: They say taupe is very soothing.

No comments: