Friday, April 21, 2006

Yeah, it's been that sort of week

Crimony, has it already been a week since my last post? Well, it's been sort of a freaky week, at that.

The big thing that happened was the clerk who works at the desk next to mine, who had a heart attack two weeks ago and was being prepped for a transplant, passed away on Easter Sunday. I'm sorry to say I didn't know the guy well, but he wasn't a big socializer to begin with. Though his health was less than good due to diabetes and his huge weight, he was also only forty-two. When it comes to dying at that age, it's definitely not the Meaning of Life I'd like to consider.

But Friday heralds a new weekend, which has Mrs. Mosley and I traveling back to Georgia to attend a retirement party for her grandfather. In the meantime, I'll forward you to perhaps the best blog title and header design I've seen in a while. Have a good weekend, folks.

And for Pete's sake don't die on me!

No comments: