Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A link exchange before I go

Mrs. Mosley and I will be celebrating five years of marriage come Friday, so tomorrow we're off to South Carolina for mini vacation. Not long after we return, I'll be departing again, this time by my lonesome, to Maitland for the Florida Film Festival. You should expect to hear from me again sometime Tuesday from my luxurious Best Western hotel room.

But before I go, a pair of links. First, a story emailed to me by a friend of mine concerning the bullet deflecting abilities of a New Orleans Chef. In an eerie coincidence, I was watching the MST3K version of The Indestructible Man last night, and now I'm trying to see if Paul Prudhomme and Lon Chaney Jr. are related.



In return, I thought I'd relay to my friend this story I found on Boing Boing today. I had never even heard of this place. I'm sure that once he sees the photos, he'll want to make it a stop on our next Orlando road trip. Hell, I'd try and visit it myself during the festival next week, but it might be an activity done best with some backup.



See you folks next week.

No comments: