Saturday, August 09, 2008

Billy and Frank

(Billy and Frank shake hands)

Frank: "Man, you got some lovely hands here. Do you moisturize?"

Billy: "I'm sorry?"

Frank: "You know, I've tried all sorts of moisturizers. I even went fragrance free for a whole year. (Frank squeezes Billy's hand) Now my sister, she uses some kind of uh... uh... uh... uh... aloe vera with a little sunscreen in it, and ideally, we should all wear gloves when going to bed, but I found out that that creates a kind of an interference with my... social agenda, you know what I mean. Plus, I react to the camphor. So I'm not into the traditional remedies..."

Billy: "Let me tell you something. If you could pay cash... I could drop that down to seven-- (Frank squeezes Billy's hand harder) Sixteen each."

Frank: "No?"

Billy: "Yes, sir."

Frank: "You'd do that?"

Billy: "Yes, sir."

Frank: (Frank lets go of Billy's hand) "That'd be lovely. They told me to see you."


No comments: