Friday, April 09, 2010

Enough numbers for everyone

It took three years for someone to do it, but a Youtube user named RBTNguyen actually put in the work to make another "100 Movies" clipshow with entirely different number choices (though some of the films themselves from the first one show up in this remake). I'm proud to present it to you (list of films here):



As I mentioned in an email to the author of this work, some of his choices were clips I had at one time considered for mine: 11 for Almost Famous, 49 for Shawshank Redemption and 51 for Independence Day just to name a few. And though I highly respect his using The Good The Bad and the Ugly for his number four, It's too bad he didn't use the one movie quote I truly regret not using in my own clipshow:



Ah, well. Cest la vie. A hearty congratulations to you, RBTNguyen. You've done very well indeed.

1 comment:

G said...

That's awesome - I wish I had the patience and technical skills to do one of these. Regardless, Rodney's "Four!?!" is my all-time favorite answer to a question. Anytime someone asks me something that I don't know the answer to, I'm tempted to say "four?"