Wednesday, October 29, 2008

All Shook Up

Neatorama posted an item titled "Things You Probably Don’t Need, #1" yesterday, and the object of derision was a creepy lifesize animatronic Elvis head.



Apparently the thing can be had for only 200 bucks at SkyMall, but in case you are actually interested, I would caution you to check out your local Tuesday Morning store first. The one near my house has had three of these things on the shelf for quite a long time. Every month or so, I go check their toy aisle for any new discount LEGO and the three Elvis's are there to greet me: One on the top shelf, one on a middle shelf and one on the floor. I keep thinking they're going to start rolling and bouncing around like those giant disembodied heads in Spirited Away.

Oooh, there's some nightmare fuel for ya!

No comments: