Thursday, August 03, 2006

You haven't seen the video, Tom. I HAVE.

I first saw this video several months ago and was astounded. It's popped back up here with included subtitles so you now know what this German kid is yelling.

(If you want to watch it, then either turn down the volume very low on your computer or put on headphones. Otherwise, you'll freak out your coworkers.)

I still have my doubts as to whether this is authentic or not. It seems too over-the-top. However, if it is authentic, then it leads me to two conclusions. First, online gaming attracts the kind of devotion that is normally reserved for guys who regularly use a Cat of Nine Tales on themselves. Second, Tom Cruise should promptly ceases his belittling of Ritalin after seeing this.


Oh, and one other sidenote about the video: I really feel sorry for that keyboard.

No comments: