Monday, January 10, 2005

And more importantly, what should I wear?

Speaking of travel...

As a Librarian, I often get the first look at many brand new books that enter the collection such as the latest Harry Potter novel. And then there are days like today when we get a new shipment of magazines and I get...the latest issue of Oil & Gas Journal complete with Events Calendar for 2005!

Yet now I have the dilemma of, out of all the choices for the second week in April, which conference I should attend. Given the options of the AIChE Advances in Fluid Catalytic Cracking Conference in Atlanta, the IADC Offshore Logistics Conference & Exhibition in Lafayette, or the SPE/CoTA Coiled Tubing Conference & Exhibition in The Woodlands, Texas, which would you choose?

Any advice on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd choose the Tubing conference in Lafayette myself, but then I'm a sucker for whitewater adventure.