Thursday, May 01, 2008

Don't look for David Carradine. He ain't there.


Of late, I have really been enjoying the great value and hidden treasures of the Mill Creek Entertainment box sets. I own five of them so far, and a sixth is on it's way to me in the mail. It's 1,739 minutes of entertainment in a $9.47 package!


Snooty cinephiles without a sense of humor (or of the absurd) need not apply. They are mostly crappy transfers of crappy films, but they still manage to entertain. They represent to me a time capsule to the times in which they were made. Here's the list of the (cough) classic titles I will soon be enjoying:






















These six box sets will have cost me a total of about $50 dollars, which ends up being about fifty cents a movie. It's not a bad deal any way you slice it, and it's a great way to spend a weekday evening.

No comments: