Thursday, May 08, 2008

"I Simply Am Not There."

You meet the coolest people when you get yourself 15 minutes of fame. Take Andy McClelland, for example. He's a graphic designer in the UK who saw my numbers video and asked for some help on a project. He had one numbers-themed clip that he needed a second to pair up with. I found one that he agreed was perfect.

In the end, he actually ended up using a different pair altogether: A Clockwork Orange and American Psycho. I wasn't too disapointed, though, once I saw the finished project. My only regret is that I can't see it in person. Go have a look at the rest of his work on his horizontal website. This guy is good.




And incidentally, on the miniscule chance that a UK employer looking for a graphic designer sees this, HIRE THE GUY!

No comments: