Monday, October 30, 2006

Criswell predicts!

In Fametracker's latest Galaxy of Fame piece, which concerned celebrity spouses, they presented these two fictitious quotes:

"Hi, I'm Ryan Phillippe, serious actor. How serious? I was the star of this year's Best Picture Oscar winner, Crash. And now, I'm the star of Flags Of Our Fathers, the latest film from two-time Best Director Oscar winner Clint Eastwood. I am a big, big deal. Can someone please tell my wife so that she'll let me choose what restaurant we go to or pick out colours for the new living room design she's paying for?"

"Hi, I'm Reese Witherspoon. My husband said what? ... No, whatever -- did you say 'my husband'? I could swear we fired that guy back in May. I have to make a call."
And then later that morning via the Associated Press ...

Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe, who started the year on an Oscar-winning high, are ending it on a low note: The couple have separated.

"We are saddened to announce that Reese and Ryan have decided to formally separate," publicist Nanci Ryder said in a statement issued Monday on behalf of the couple.

No comments: