Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Skippy of the Day: Bill O'Reilly

Bill O'Reilly then:
"If the Americans go in and overthrow Saddam Hussein and it's clean, he has nothing, I will apologize to the nation, and I will not trust the Bush Administration again, all right?"
Bill O'Reilly now:
"Over the next three nights, President Bush will have his say. You will know exactly where he stands on the most vital issues facing America and the world. Because every presidential interview is finite - time is always a concern - I decided to concentrate on the conflicts - Iraq, Iran, North Korea and terror - rather than on domestic issues. Also, I think it's important to look ahead rather than to look back. what good does it do to rehash WMDs? Does that do you any good?"
I heard that the current bid on Ebay for O'Reilly's spine is a buck fifty.

No comments: