Sunday, July 29, 2007

Reading "The Blue"

I don't do message boards or any of that, and I don't make a habit of reading them (except for the occasional Lost discussion at Film Fodder), but I just had to share some of these Metafilter comments to this video. The video, of course, is entertaining all on it's own, but the comments are hysterical:



A celebrity cooking?! Is this worthy of the Blue?
posted by dov3 at 11:42 AM on July 29


He got his greasy yella chicken hands all over that salt spoon.
posted by brain cloud at 12:01 PM on July 29


He got his greasy yella chicken hands all over that salt spoon.

In a contest between Walken and salmonella, I know which will win.
posted by Blazecock Pileon at 12:04 PM on July 29 [1 favorite]


A celebrity cooking?! Is this worthy of the Blue?

If this were, say, Jennifer Lopez... no.

But it's Christopher Walken. Christopher Walken could do an instructional video on loading the dishwasher, and it would be worthy, imho.
posted by katillathehun at 12:07 PM on July 29 [2 favorites]


I love this man. All my heart. All my goddam heart.
posted by cortex at 12:41 PM on July 29


Christopher Walken may cook, but would you eat it?
posted by tommasz at 12:45 PM on July 29


This was worth it, just to hear Christopher Walken utter the single phrase "it's just like a little cookie."

I want a text-reading program with the voice of Walken that I can use when I read cute overload now.
posted by Ambrosia Voyeur at 12:52 PM on July 29 [1 favorite]


And then what ... he fed it to his cat???? I love you Christopher Walken.
posted by WolfDaddy at 1:00 PM on July 29


I watched the whole thing. No cowbell.
posted by Cool Papa Bell at 1:03 PM on July 29


A celebrity cooking?! Is this worthy of the Blue?

When Chris Walken farts its worthy of the blue.
posted by Ironmouth at 1:26 PM on July 29 [1 favorite]


Interesting video, but the problem with that recipe? A chicken that big roasted for one hour is still pretty raw. I hope he wasn't having guests over.
posted by bardic at 2:53 PM on July 29


A celebrity cooking?! Is this worthy of the Blue?

Yep. What'ya waitin' fer? Lindsay Lohan on how to toast Pop Tarts® ?
posted by ericb at 3:08 PM on July 29


Lindsay Lohan is a toasted Pop Tart.
posted by Wolfdog at 3:32 PM on July 29 [2 favorites]


Christopher Walken may cook, but would you eat it?

Who would dare refuse to?
posted by ROU_Xenophobe at 4:01 PM on July 29

No comments: