Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hey! Who turned out the lights?

Yeah, I changed the blog skin again. I wanted something darker and muted this time. Easier on the eyes. Plus blue has always been my favorite color.

In addition, You'll notice that the blog description has changed in a most Pythonesque way to match the Milky Way design (courtesy of a fella named ebedgert over at the BlogSkins website). Also, the sidebar is far less cluttered now. The Chicken Caesar reviews have gone bye-bye. This doesn't mean I won't do anymore, I just won't have them indexed here. The links for the Quote of the Month entries are also gone, but the Quotes themselves will most definitely continue. Finally, I did some link weeding and added a few that were long overdue in arriving (Welcome Goo Goo Muck and Need Coffee).

So enjoy the new look, cause I won't get off my lazy ass to change it for another year at least. Bye!


(You'll also notice that the template is going through some growing pains right now. It's becoming a pain in the ass to fine tune, but I'll get there. Stay tuned.)

No comments: